- Plug in your Plant Spikerbox to the computer and make sure it's on.
- Upload code (copy and paste it to Arduino software.) How to upload a code: Once you start Arduino software, delete the old code that is already there, and paste the new code you previously copied from this link -
- Click on "Tools", then go to "Board, Arduino/Genuiono Uno" and make sure that Arduino/Genuiono Uno is selected on the drop down menu.
- Again go to "Tools", go to "Port" and again, make sure to select Arduino Uno.
- Click on the little "Upload" right arrow on the left side.
- After successfully uploading your Arduino Code, go to your Spike Recorder, then go to Config. and make sure that under "Select Port" there is Plant Spikerbox selected.
How to upload the code onto Plant SpikerBox Print
Created by: John Lazarevic
Modified on: Wed, 16 Sep, 2020 at 9:59 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.